We invite you to make use of our Harvest Training and Retreat Center which is located on 600+ acres at the picturesque Camp Harvest in the North Woods of Michigan, about an hour north of Grand Rapids.
Camp Harvest is available to churches and corporate organizations that are looking for a unique setting for multi-day retreats, training, team building, and meetings.
We offer two facilities.
Designed for smaller groups or families in a house setting. The Lake House features:
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- full, eat-in kitchen
- large great room–living room/family room/dining room
- expansive deck overlooking a pond
- pond includes a dock, canoe, kayak, paddleboat, fishing poles
Sleeps 18; 7 queen-sized beds and 2 sets of bunk beds
Designed for larger groups. This two-story facility includes:
- 1 private suite with private bath
- 1 private bedroom with a queen-sized bed
- 2 bedrooms with queen-sized beds and 4 sets of bunk beds
- 1 bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds
- 1 bedroom with a queen-sized bed and 2 sets of bunk beds
- 2 toilet rooms
- 2 bathrooms upstairs with 2 toilets, 2 sinks, and 2 showers each
- training/teaching/meeting area fits up to 50
- 2 fireplaces
Sleeps up to 34 people in shared spaces.
Interested? Complete the form below and we will follow up with you.