Serve Harvest families in practical ways as they are going through difficult times, or be on-call to help at the church. Serve only if your schedule allows you to serve for that need.
This is an on-call team for people who might not be able to serve weekly or monthly but can serve occasionally. You will receive emails with specific details when a need arises. If you are available and willing to help with that need or event, just reply to the email.
• Various times on an as-needed basis
Duties: (These are examples of activities.)
• Visit sick or elderly in hospitals, nursing homes, private homes
• House cleaning
• Driver for rides to church or doctor appointments
• Yard work or shoveling snow
• Meal delivery
• Events set up & takedown (funerals, weddings, etc.)
• Help with moving
• Help with spontaneous baptisms; altar call weekends
• Office/administrative help at the church
• Home repair, carpentry, plumbing, electrical
If you wish to serve here, check the Servants on Standby box.Join the Servants on Standby team