FOOD DRIVES, FOOD PANTRY, SEASONAL MINISTRIES, MENTORING
Various serving opportunities in Community Outreach serving our Elgin community neighbors with love. Opportunities include:
FOOD PANTRY DRIVES Held twice a year; once in the spring and once in the fall.
• Approximately 60 – 90 minutes during the weekend services
• Help sort food to be repacked into boxes for the food pantry
• Pick up food items from parking lot and deck
MENTORING On-line training will be provided. Report to a Harvest director for the school.
• One hour per week in an Elgin public school, during the school day
• Must be member or regular attender of Harvest
• Mentor public school student one hour per week during the school day
• Several hours per event. Back Pack Drive – June-August; Thanksgiving Meal Deliveries – November; Christmas Store – December
• Help with setup and/or breakdown, food service, coordinate activities, mingle and pray with attendees
For more information or to join a compassion ministry team, please contact Rebekah Callahan.