February 28 at 8:00 PM through March 1 at Noon
The Abbey Resort and Spa
A life-giving weekend away from the whirlwind of life to receive encouragement, clarity, refreshment, and connection with women of all ages and stages of life.
Ladies, this weekend is for you, for us! Our time together will be so very powerful as we take a timely, bold look at Ephesians 6:13, “Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.”
This experience has been designed with us in mind…ordinary women seeking extraordinary strength, deeper connection with other women, and transformational enlightenment from God’s Word!
What can you expect?
- engage with dynamic teaching from Harvest Women leaders who will bring a fresh perspective on what it means to ‘withstand in the evil day, ‘ and to stand firm in our faith as we stand with our sisters in Christ
- experience workshops that ignite a passion for what’s on God’s heart and bring encouragement to your soul
- worship in unity with your sisters across all campuses
- laugh and create memories that last a lifetime
- margin to have rest for your body, mind, heart, and soul
- What is the cost of the retreat? The total cost varies depending upon your preference for the occupancy of your hotel room. Cost ranges from $179 per person to $337 per person. Early bird pricing is available now through 1/5/20 with the balance due on January 31, 2020. Prices increase by $25 per person after January 5, 2020.
- Do I have to pay the full amount now? No. You can register with only a deposit. Keep in mind that if you choose to share a room, your roommates will also need to register before the early bird deadline of January 5, 2020.
- What’s included in the cost of the retreat? 2 nights of accommodations at the stunning Abbey Resort and Spa, 3 meals (buffet breakfast Saturday and Sunday and buffet dinner Saturday, including all gratuities); 4 General Sessions, and optional workshops.
- What is available during free time Saturday afternoon? Workshops, a variety of activities including a craft, a jaunt to downtown Lake Geneva, an afternoon in the gorgeous spa (additional fees may apply), a quiet place with a book or journal, or taking a nap without any pressure of responsibilities!
- Can I attend only a portion of the retreat at a reduced price? No. We were able to negotiate an incredible deal for this weekend package, so, unfortunately, we are not able to offer it in parts.
- If I choose to register with a deposit, how do I pay the balance due? The card you used to register will be used to automatically make the final payment on 1/31/20.
- What if I want to share a room, but don’t know who can join me? Go ahead and register for yourself and choose the best occupancy option for your preferences; roommates will register separately. NOTE: If you register for a double, triple or quad room and are unable to secure roommates, you will be charged the difference in cost between the multi-person room that you chose at registration and the single-person room.
- What is the retreat schedule? Resort check-in begins at 4:00 PM on Friday, February 28. The retreat kicks off at 8:00 PM on Friday, February 28 and ends at Noon on Sunday, March 1. Additional details on the retreat schedule, including workshop options, will be posted before the end of January.
- I can’t attend the retreat but would like to donate toward scholarships, or sponsor someone to attend. Please click HERE to donate or sponsor.
Registration closes: February 5, 2020
Questions? Contact Rebekah at [email protected].