During the COVID crisis, our pantry team wants you to know that we are still open and have opportunities for people to obtain food and necessities, AND we also can use additional help.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
1. Monetary donations:
a. Checks should be made out to NIFB and include our CL account fund #1438B in the memo line. Mail to Barb Spahr, 1352 Mulberry Lane, Cary, IL 60013
b. You can donate online to www.solvehungertoday.org (Reference HBCCL #1438B in the ‘Comments’ box)
2. Donation of needed items. Donations are being collected in the Annex Entrance Vestibule – Two Drop off times: Tuesday 6:00 – 8:00PM and Friday mornings from 9:00-11:00AM. Check out our detailed list of pantry needs here.
4. Here is a “We’re Here To Help” printable postcard you can write a note on and give to your neighbors in need.
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF FOOD
We continue to be open on Saturday mornings from 9:00 – 11:00AM.
Here is our adjusted check in procedure to maintain health safety before you arrive:
1. When you arrive you will show your Driver’s License or ID to the greeter and give your cell phone number.
2. Please wait in your car until you are called to come in to the pantry.
3. The pantry staff will give you instructions as you enter to maintain health safety and social distance guidelines.
Here are some of the items we currently have available: Dry goods, Meat, Frozen foods, Dairy, Produce, Bread, Toiletries and paper goods
If you have specific questions related to the food pantry, please contact Sherry Bennett at 815-575-6659.
Our pastoral staff is also available and wants to help you and pray with you if you have any other needs or struggles.
You can contact Pastor Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU ARE LOVED!