Stand Up and Stand Out: Job Search Strategies That Work
Will Hildebrandt is a successful credit and operations executive who found himself going through the job search process twice after working for 23 years for one company.
During this time, he accessed every opportunity he could to attend workshops and network with others to improve his resume, fine-tune his job search, and increase his chances of finding a job.
He’s assembled all of the tools that worked for him into a step-by-step process.
• Designing your resume– make it come alive!
• Creating your value propositions for potential employers
• Writing and presenting your elevator speech
• Networking face-to-face and online
• Finding leads and being found through LinkedIn
• Optimizing your search for the right job
• Staging an unforgettable interview
• Producing a job requirements matrix and differentiating yourself
• Understanding PUSH (Pray Until Something Happens)and the power of prayer
DATE AND TIME:
Sat, November 11, 2017
8:30 AM – 11:30 AM CST
Harvest NOW Room – Rolling Meadows Campus
Harvest Bible Chapel
800 Rohlwing Road