Welcome to Fall 2019
Meadows Women are everyday people eager for extraordinary encounters with God through his living Word and the beautiful gift of sisterhood!
- COVENANT: God’s Enduring Promises (In-Depth Bible Study)
Covenant. It’s not what you think. It’s so much more! This study will take us into beautiful, timeless truths of the Bible. It will FOREVER change how you see and know God and the depth of his love for you!
- Taught by Beth Freeman (this is BY FAR her all-time favorite study!)
- Come on your own, bring a friend, or come with your small group – this will be life-altering for all who jump into the deep end of God’s promises!
- Wednesday nights starting September 11
- 6:30 – 8:00pm
- Room 132-134
- Workbooks will be available for $5.00 in class
- REGISTER HERE!
- Fall Breakfast: ENCOUNTER
- Calling all women who are ready for a fresh start! A morning filled with laughter, food, connection with other women, encouragement from God’s word, meaningful conversations, and a vision of where we are headed in this season of our church as daughters of God.
- Saturday, September 14
- 9:00am – 11:30am
- Pot Luck: Bring a breakfast dish to pass
- REGISTER HERE
- WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEXT GENERATION: A Study in 1 Timothy
Whether you are an older or younger believer – this study will absolutely strengthen your resolve about God’s calling on your life in the days we live. So let’s get into it!
- MOMS CONNECT
Being a mom comes with it’s joys and challenges. Join a tribe of women who encourage one another to live with all the strength God’s provides one day at a time. Whether your home has littles, teens, or kids in college, MOMS CONNECT is the place where women share their journey together while learning God’s truths as seen through moms in the Bible — enjoy timely discussion, prayer, encouragement, and the powerful presence of God!
- MEADOWS WOMEN’S RETREAT
Back by popular demand! The Meadows women are headed to Camp Harvest for a weekend of fun, rest, food, sisterhood, worship, and timely lessons learned from the book of Ruth. Sometimes you just need to get away, and we can’t wait to see how God refreshes us as we spend time in God’s gorgeous creation together.
- October 11-13 @ Camp Harvest
- Speakers: Beth Freeman, Jen Thorman, Becca Everding
- REGISTER HERE!
- CANCER CARE GROUP
Dealing with cancer is a hard and fearful thing. Don’t go through it alone. Join with other ladies who have, or are traveling this road, and seek the peace and faithfulness of Jesus together!
- Tuesdays at 7:00pm starting September 17th
- Room 131 at the Rolling Meadows Campus