Dear Harvest Family,
We are ready and eager to press into this summer with great intention.
On May 23, we had our final all-staff meeting of the ministry year and shared a care plan for our staff this summer. Pastor Greg Bradshaw gave a charge to devote our energies to three “H’s”.
- Get hope – Spending time in the presence of the Lord to cultivate our hope in Him.
- Get healthy – Maintaining a balance between our work and our walk.
- Get hungry – Preparing to engage fully in the work of ministry this Fall with specific energy towards community outreach.
Some of the initiatives of this care plan include:
- Providing our staff with spiritual development days in order to support them in maintaining their personal relationships with Christ as the priority.
- Reading through a book together as a staff to grow in our emotional and spiritual health.
- Our entire staff will participate in an all-day reconciliation workshop next Thursday led by our third-party reconciliation ministry.
In regard to our financial review, our external attorney and accounting firm have been making progress with their evaluation of financial management and church governance. The full scope of the financial review has been defined by the independent law firm, and we have provided the documentation requested to date by the external accounting firm. We look forward to receiving a final report including recommendations in the late summer or early fall. Please continue to pray as we move forward with this process.
May the Lord be glorified in our hearts, words, and deeds.
The Church Leadership Team