How I came into a relationship with Jesus Christ
As I was finishing my senior year at Liberty University, Rory Noland connected with the head of the Worship Program and was given my name among a few of people graduating. He reached out to me when I was on Spring Break and was a couple of months away from getting married. I visited the first time and knew that Christina and I may need to move here to attend Harvest even if I didn’t get the job I was hoping to get. But thankfully I was offered the job at Harvest a month later with the Worship Department initially to band lead, lead the Orchestra Ministry and occasionally lead worship.
How I came to Harvest
I am the Worship Pastor for the Crystal Lake Campus and I continue to oversee our Orchestra Ministry. I also oversee Vertical Worship and am a songwriter.
Why I do what I do at Harvest
To be a part of the great commission. We’re making disciples at Harvest. And I’m blessed to contribute to that through my ministry
- At Harvest: since May 2010
- Previous work: Worship Leader at Gospel Baptist Church in Greensboro, NC, Worship Leader at Igelsia Bautista de Capital in Mexico City, MX.
- Favorite verse: Jeremiah 33:3
- Married to: Christina since May 2010
- Children: Daniela Mia, Rafael Marcus