Looking for those with a passion to serve on the weekend with production during our services performing one of the tasks listed below. If you’d like to be apart of this – let us know!
Note: If experience is required in a position, serving in a no experience required position provides the experience necessary. For example, serving in A2 gains experience for Broadcast; serving in Broadcast gains experience for Front of House (FOH).
• Shader: Helps to adjust the contrast and overall brightness of the camera on screen based upon the lighting happening in the room.
• Camera Operator: The camera Operator helps in capturing the content that is happening on stage to be displayed on the screens in the Worship Center as well as on the stream for other campuses.
• A2: The Audio 2 helps with getting the stage prepared for the band, helps with needs throughout rehearsal, as well manages any stage movements that take place during the service.
• Lighting Operator: smoothly operate lighting programming and transitions for services, no experience required
• Audio Engineer (FOH): The Front of House Engineer helps in facilitating worship through mixing the audio in the Worship Center for the congregation.
• Video Director: The Video Director leads the entire video team and camera ops as to what different shots we are looking for.
• Technical Director: The Technical Director operates the video switcher, under the Video Director’s leadership, that controls what cameras and content is displayed on the screen and stream.
• Broadcast Mixer: The Broadcast engineer helps to connect our campuses by mixing the streamed audio content to all campuses as well as provide a worshipful experience to our online campus.
• Pro Presenter Operator (Lyrics): The Pro Presenter Operator helps to lead the congregation in worship through operation of the Lyrics and Graphics that are displayed on the screen in the Worship Center for people to worship.
• Monitor Engineer: the monitor Engineer helps the band lead worship by mixing their “in-ears” so that they can properly hear each other.
For more information, or to start serving today, contact Adam Skidmore at: [email protected]