The home repair ministry provides home maintenance and repairs for those that qualify through the benevolence process. Recently, they have not been needed on a consistent basis. The Team Leader keeps a list of those that are interested in serving along with their skills. Volunteers are called when needed.
• Occasional work depending on need
• Time to complete job also depends on the scope of the repair needed
• Most repairs are typically done on Saturday
• Assist in assessing home repair need.
• Provide material cost estimate to Home Repair Coordinator for approval
• Work as part of a team to make repairs.
• Provide receipts for purchases to Harvest for documentation and reimbursement purposes
• Interact with benevolence family in a way that displays the love of Christ clearly