HIGH FIVE BASICS
Volunteer Training: Saturday, June 2
• High Five ends at 3:45 p.m.
• Two lunch options: $20/regular + $30/big lunch
• Extended care available from 7:00 am to 6:00 p.m.
• On High Five Friday, Showcase begins around 3:30 p.m. to view campers’ elective specific performances. Please watch for more information.
Schedule (Typical High Five Day)
• Based on the electives your child chooses. Each child chooses two electives. Add those costs together, plus any additional items.
• If you volunteer at High Five, subtract our volunteer discount.
• A deposit ranging from $50-100 (depending on your elective choice, lunch choice or additional t-shirt) is required to hold your child’s choice. You will be billed the balance on June 1.
Choose Two Electives
• Choose two electives: one for the morning (a.m.) + one for the afternoon (p.m.)
• If you have a friend request, you must register your child for the same elective at the same time as their friend’s registration (a.m. and p.m.).
• If you serve at High Five, you receive a discount for your children or grandchildren. Discounts are $40/off for FLY! preschool campers and $80/off for grade school campers.
• You need to register yourself to serve first, then you’ll receive the discount codes in your email for registering your camper.
• For those too young to be a camper, we offer free childcare for volunteers’ children every day, all-day.
• Early Flight offering for children turning three years old between September 1, 2017-March 1, 2018.
• FLY! Preschool campers must be three years old by August 31, 2017 through children entering kindergarten in Fall 2018 and potty trained.
• Grade school campers must be entering first through fifth grade, and register by grade they are entering in Fall 2018.
• There is a special Grade 6 option.
• Everyone Grade 7 through 90 years old is a volunteer. There is a charge for students Grade 6 through Grade 10 that covers their lunch, snacks and t-shirts.
• We will arrange one-on-one workers for children with disabilities or special needs. Please note your child’s need for this service during registration.
• After you register, please email Erin Lasky at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every child with special needs is invited to attend when the situation has been approved by Erin.
• You may request a change to your child’s registration by May 19 without charge. After May 19, there is a $25 charge plus any additional fees if the new elective is more expensive.
• If the elective is less, no money will be refunded. Registration may be cancelled for a full refund until May 19. After May 19, there is a $25 cancellation fee.
• Lunch may be purchased for the week. This includes, lunch meat, pizza, hot dogs, fresh fruit and a treat. Students are encouraged to take seconds and thirds as long as they eat what they take and don’t waste food.
• Water is served all the time. No milk, pop or juice is offered.
• Full-day campers may bring their own lunch packed in a clear zip-top bag with first and last name clearly marked.
• If your child needs to eat in an allergy protected area, that information should be noted at registration and check in.
• Campers are invited to eat until they are full.