• New electives to choose from.
• Option during registration to purchase additional camper t-shirt.
• Campers choose electives by grade they are entering in fall of 2018.
• High Five at the Crystal Lake Campus is July 16-20
• Registration opens March 8 at noon.
• Register, make changes or cancel with no fee by June 27.
• High Five Worker Meeting is Sunday, July 15 at 4:00 p.m.
• Preschool (half-day): 9:00 a.m.—12:20 p.m.
• Grade School (full-day): 9:00 a.m.—3:30 p.m.
High Five is $135.00 for an all-day adventure. Each child chooses two electives from our 2018 offerings. If you work at High Five, subtract our worker discount. Only a small deposit ($15.00) is required to hold your child’s choice. You will be billed the balance on June 27.
CHOOSE TWO ELECTIVES
You choose two electives with your child, one for the morning (a.m.) and one for the afternoon (p.m.). If they have a friend request, you must register your child for the same elective at the same time as their friend (a.m. or p.m.).
If you serve at High Five, you receive a discount for your children or grandchildren. Discounts are $25/off for FLY! preschool half day campers and $65/off for all day campers. You need to register yourself to serve first. You will receive the discount codes in your email for registering your camper.
FLY! Preschool campers must be three years old by June 1 (and potty-trained), through children entering kindergarten in fall of 2018. Grade school campers (born prior to August 31, 2012) must be entering first through fifth grade, and register by the grade they are entering in fall of 2018. For those too young to be a camper, we offer free childcare for volunteers’ children.
We will arrange one–on-one helpers for children with disabilities or special needs. Please note this in registration.
You may request a change to your child’s registration by June 27, with no charge. After June 27, there is a $20 charge. You may cancel your registration for a full refund up through June 27. After June 27 there is a $20 cancellation fee.
Full-day campers bring their own lunch packed in a zip-top bag with first and last name clearly marked. Please be sure to note any allergies on the camper’s registration form.