You’ve been waiting —-and it’s here! PINTEREST: Unplugged “3” is Saturday, November 4, from 9am – 4pm.
- With over 20 unique workshop offerings, including food, crafts, health, decorating, writing, fitness, wardrobe, and so much more, there will be something fun and interesting for YOU.
- Not only that, but we will be blessed by a keynote talk from the joyful and passionate Latoya Connors-Gray (from our Elgin campus) entitled, “Hey Pinterest, I Nailed it!”
- A delicious lunch is also included.
- Please invite others — it is a great event for a girls’ day out!
- Your class schedule will be emailed to you soon after you register, to pre-select your courses (some have limited capacity).
- Earlybird price is $10. Starting October 26, the price is $12.
Looking forward to sharing this “one of a kind” day with you!Register Now