Join a Men’s Softball Team!
When does the Harvest Men’s Softball League take place?
- Sundays, May 21-July 30, 2017
- Start time 2:00pm
Where does the Harvest league play?
- Rolling Meadows Park District parks. Each game is located at a different park. Schedules will be given to participants by their captains.
How much does it cost to play in the Harvest league?
- Regular Fee: $55.00
What is the purpose of the Harvest league?
- The aim of Harvest’s men’s softball teams is to send men out to represent Christ in a recreational league. In doing that, the aim is to glorify God as players witness for Christ – in word and deed.
What is the standard of the Harvest league?
- True Greatness = People Matter
- “In humility count others more significant than yourselves.” Philippians 2:3
NOTE: Registration ends on May 7 and draft is Saturday, May 13.
Any further questions, contact Mitul at [email protected]Register Now