Deciphering Job Descriptions – What you need to know to get hired
About Deciphering Job Descriptions
You read the job posting, but are you leveraging the information that it contains?
The first step in all job searches is to read the job description and/or posting. It sounds simple, but understanding what the job posting is telling you can give you an edge.
The good news is that almost every job description, at its core, can be mined if you understand how. We will show you how in three steps:
– Extract critical information.
– Match information to your profile
– Analyze the 5 key make/break elements of job
- Important: Bring two job descriptions (2 copies of each) that you are/have been interested in for this hands-on workshop and your bible.
- Registration is required;
- Workshop is limited to 30 participants.
Date & Time:
Sat, October 14, 2017
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
Rolling Meadows Campus in the HARVEST NOW Room – Just inside Door 2
Harvest Bible Chapel
800 Rohlwing Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008