PERSEVERANCE – Key To Your Next Job in 2018
How do you keep going in your job search when in spite of a great resume, targeting prospective companies, using social media, networking, and having phone interviews, nothing happens?
There is now an increasing body of knowledge based on ongoing research into how people in business, sports, education and many other venues succeed. It is called perseverance. A recently superb best selling book uses the synonym grit.* (* Grit- The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angelia Duckworth, 2016)
The workshop covers the following:
1. Four emotional cycles of being jobless
2. What the Bible says about perseverance
3. Most recent research on how grit (perseverance) is key to achieving your goals.
4. Taking Grit (perseverance) Inventory to see how much of this characteristic you have compared to a large sample of Americans.
5. The 4 Grit (perseverance) factors identified in research and applying them to your job search.
6. Developing your career journey Grit action plan
At Harvest Bible Chapel Rolling Meadows
DATE AND TIME
Sat, February 24, 2018
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM CST
800 Rohlwing Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
“Harvest NOW” Room – Just inside DOOR 2