A Google search of the phrase “what does it mean to live all in?” returns 2,140,000,000 results.
Over 2 BILLION responses to a single inquiry!
That’s a ton of people sensing there is much more to life than what they are experiencing. And that’s a ton of people searching to understand what is really true.
So this year we are on a journey to learn what it means to be totally immersed, exceptionally focused, and fully engaged in living an ALL IN life based on what is ALL TRUE.
WOMEN’S NEXT STEP STUDIES
the place for much more
Who is joining us?
- Women not yet connected to a Harvest Small Group – this is the place where your small group experience begins
- Women’s Small Groups enjoying this seasonal study together
- Women who are connected to a Harvest Small Group but have capacity to add one of these studies to their normal weekly routine for a season
What can I expect?
- groups of women meet together in a class setting
- these groups participate in a 4-12 week interactive Bible study with a focus on personal, practical application of truth
- these classes are led by dynamic woman teachers
Which is best for you?
- Romans 8, a gold mine of truth. Learn about walking in the Spirit, knowing the love of God, living as His child, and more!
Now through April 25
Teachers: Ammie Silvestri and Kathy ThakurDas
- Whether you’re new to church, or have been a Christian for years, going back to the “Essentials” will strengthen your faith!
|6 WEEK STUDY
April 15 – May 20
Rolling Meadows, Room 143, Co-ed Study
Teachers: Pastor Kurt Gebhards (with others)
- Discover God’s purpose and power in redeeming our struggles.
|4 WEEK STUDY
May 8, 15, 22, 29
Rolling Meadows, Room 133-135 Co-ed
4. Magnificent Obsession – Summer Study
- Join in on this study of the life of Abraham and see what it means to be magnificently obsessed with our Savior.
|10 WEEK STUDY
May 8 through July 17
Rolling Meadows, Cornerstone
Teacher: Sue Thompson