We are Harvest Women Rolling Meadows. And we are launching a journey to discover all that it means to be ALL IN!
If God’s Word is ALL TRUE…and IT IS!…then what does it look like to be totally immersed, exceptionally focused, and fully engaged in what ‘all in’ means to God?
What to expect: CONVICTION – CHOICE – COURAGE – COMMUNITY
WOMEN’S NEXT STEP GROUPS:
the place for much more
Who is joining us:
- Women not yet connected to a Harvest Small Group – this is the place where your small group experience begins
- Women’s Small Groups enjoying this seasonal study together
- Women who are connected to a Harvest Small Group but have capacity to add this in to their normal weekly routine for a season
How are these Next Step Groups different from traditional Harvest Small Groups:
- they are based on a short term study, typically 4 – 12 weeks
- the groups meet in a class setting
- the study is facilitated by dynamic woman teachers
Which Next Step Group is best for you:
1. Women Doing Hard Things!
- this is for women who are sick of their excuses, tired of waiting, ready to be stretched in a HUGE way!
- this takes place in a class setting, led by passionate, strong (but not foolish!) women who are willing to be transparent and sure to be bold as they share about their love for the One who enables them to do hard things!
- this is for women who are hungry for God’s truth – through an immersion in the Acts of the Apostles, you will discern for yourself through observing the behavior of the early church what hard things God calls you to as you encounter the living God who grants you magnificent grace and power to ACT!
- WARNING: THIS STUDY IS NOT FOR THE UNDECIDED! TRANSFORMATION IS SURE FOR ALL WHO SAY I WANT TO BE ALL IN FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!
|Mondays 7:00 – 9:00 PM
September 18 – December 18
Rolling Meadows, Room 132-134
- What does being a woman of excellence mean? Come learn all about the Goal, the Cost, the Prize, the Praise.
|Saturdays, 8:45-10:45 AM
September 16 – December 16
Rolling Meadows, Room 131
Teacher: Sue Thompson
- GET FIT…body, mind and soul!
|Tuesdays, 6:00 p.m.
September 12 – December 12
Women’s Fitness + Bible Study
Rolling Meadows Gym + Room 130
Teacher: Holly Ruge
- The TRUTH that literally changes everything!
|Wednesdays, 9:15 -11:15 AM
September 20 – December 20
Rolling Meadows, Room 143
Teacher: Ammie Silvestri
- God desires for you to have the whole package….ALL the fruit…Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Gentleness, Faithfulness, Self-Control. It’s real. And it’s YOURS!
|Wednesdays, 6:30 – 8:15 PM
September 13 – December 20
Rolling Meadows Chapel
Teacher: Beth Grossman