This fall we are offering the following opportunities for you to connect here at Harvest. Whether you attend Harvest regularly or not, these groups are open to you:
1) Women’s Campus Bible Study Group: Tuesday evenings (7:00 pm) or Thursday mornings (9:00 am) for 8 sessions beginning the week of September 18. We’re studying Paul Tripp’s ‘JONAH – You Can’t Outrun Grace’. If you need a study book, we’ll have a limited number of study books available for purchase at registration. Mark your calendar and plan to attend. For more info click on individual class links: Tuesday evenings or Thursday mornings.
2) Biblical Soul Care Hope Groups: This is a 13-week curriculum that can change everything! When life gets hard, you may find yourself in a situation that is difficult to manage on your own. Hope Groups provide powerful teaching, testimonies, and real help for lasting hope. Wednesday nights, starting September 20, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Information and Registration Here.
3) Financial Peace University Small Group: This is a 9-week Dave Ramsey course that teaches you how to get your finances in order and how to do it in a way that is biblical and God honoring. Thursday nights beginning September 21 at 7:00pm. Click here to order your kit and register.
4) Dave Ramsey’s – Legacy Journey: This is a 7-week biblically-based class that teaches you how to truly live and leave a legacy for generations to come. Instruction includes teaching on investing, basic estate planning, purposeful living, and more. Wednesday nights beginning September 20, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Click here to order your Legacy Kit and register for the class.
5) Essentials of Growing in Christ: This is a 9-session class offered on Sunday mornings from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm and teaches you a solid understanding of the basic promises of God, and helps you grasp the essentials of the Christian life. Start date is Sunday, September 24 from 11:00am – 12:30pm . Details and registration here.
Questions on any of these courses? Contact Debbie at [email protected].